jueves, 30 de mayo de 2019
GARDEN RECIPES 12: COURGETTE CAKE
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 2 courgettes
- Grated skin of one lemon
- 75g parmesan cheese
- 50g flour
- 75g butter
- 2 tablespoons of ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons of minced mint
1. Geat the oven to 190º.
2. Melt de butter and spread a little over the walls and bottom, of a 6 small baking trays.
3. Sprinkle each one with 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese and reserve in the fridge.
4. Pour the remaining butter with milk and eggs in a bowl and mixed it.
5. Sift the flour in a large bowl and add a pinch of salt, the ground almonds, the grated lemon skin, the minced mint and the rest of the grated parmesan cheese. Mix everything and make a hole in the center